2022 © All Rights Reserved
In order to best serve our customers, we collect and store customer data in accordance with the principles set out below.
– we only keep personal data in our database.
– the personal data we process are your first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address and information about your use of our services.
– protect personal data against any unauthorised use. We process personal data in accordance with the law. We only collect data to the extent necessary to best serve our customers.
– we keep the personal data you provide to us strictly confidential and protect personal data from unlawful access by third parties by using effective IT security measures.
– we do not disclose personal data to any other person, unless the disclosure is required by law or is authorised by the person whose data it relates to.
You have the right to request corrections to your personal data at any time if it has changed or is otherwise inaccurate.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time and to request the deletion of your data from the customer database by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.